Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Mount Robert’s Tramway


This morning I had an easy, at my own pace tour. I got to do the tramway in Juneau. I actually really enjoyed it. The fact that I got to just do the tour on my own at my own pace was pretty cool. I didn’t have to worry about getting every shot I wanted in a rush.


It wasn’t raining, which was always a good thing. It started to sprinkle a little bit on the way up though. The ride up lasted about like 5 minutes. No more than a ski lift ride really. It was surprisingly smooth too. I was a happy camper. ☺

When you get to the top its really pretty. It was a bit misty out though. I still got some good pictures. It was raining a bit harder once I was outside at the top, nothing too crazy though.

I got some really nice footage of the rain, and some raindrops off leaves. Its just really cool to look out at the scenery up there. I am a sucker for nature. I cant help it. lol I absolutely love some of the stills I took. Who knows what anyone else thinks, but I loved them.

My edit was really cool. I liked it. I liked my music that I used. I should start posting my videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment