Saturday, August 21, 2010

day 1...contract two.

ok...so, this is my first day. I cant say I'm excited as I once was. ehhh, Im use to this mood thing on ships that I get tho. I hope I adjust.

my senior and manager....pretty tolerable. I dont think they'll be a bother. The team, ehhh I dont really know them yet obviously. Most of them already tagged me as shy.

Apparently my roommate is a big partier. Half the team is either leaving next week or in two weeks. all of the photo staff's showers get no hot water. We average about 10 dvd's per cruise. None of the photogs push the dvd. I guess they say the passengers on here are more rude than any ship they've been on. oh and I forgot to mention the editing suite is a shoe box. Stephen wasnt joking about that when he told me back on the golden.

so...off to a good start? not so much. I wanted to throw myself in work, but videographers on this ship do hardly anything.

I've only been on the ship for about 8 hours. I am already thinking I am gonna hate this contract. lol. That is bad. Being back on the ship makes me miss all my old friends back on the Golden. :-(

We'll see how this goes. Sadly I cant post videos, or pics since my comp is still sick. Once thats fix I will supply all the pics you can think of!!!








note to sister: yeah i thought about just chilling in NYC and not getting on the ship once I was at the hotel. lol I should have stayed. but this is where the money's at. lol

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully, things get better with time :) I enjoy reading your posts. Take it easy.

    Arun

    ReplyDelete