Tuesday, August 10, 2010

On my way

After I posted the last blog I thought seriously about what I wanted to tell Princess.

I waited a few days, but I told them I was fine with leaving on the Caribbean Princess.

Yes, it is not the ship I wanted. It was the ship I NEVER wanted. There are some benefits to this itinerary. It'll give me a bit more stability and routine...as far as ships go. I'll be visiting NYC so that's a plus, figure out if I love and actually want to move there. That's only for the first two months. I get to visit Boston again too!

I don't really know why I was dreading the Caribbean. I guess I wanted to go somewhere further from home. But I look forward to getting to know the islands like I got to know the islands of Hawaii.

I leave Aug 21st. I get back Feb 18th....thats if they dont switch anything up. who knows ya know.

Most posts and pics will be up soon. I will also try and get some video blogs up as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment