Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Vacation

I am leaving in two days. My First vaca from the ship is ending. I have to say this vacation has been eventful. It was filled with several things I wanted, things I didn't expect, and things I needed.

I was sad to say good-bye to LA when I decided being back home was what I needed to do. I wasn't thrilled about moving back in with the family for these few months. logically it made sense.


I had a awesome roadtrip. Me and my sister re-established our relationship. we both grew up and changed as people while I was away for about 10 months. We re-learned who each other was, and I'm glad we became the best friends we once were. It has been a long time. I'm glad I got my sister back.



The Perfect House






I got hired for a feature film that was shot in Cheektawaga. I had a blast on that set. I have to say thanks to Tal first. He taught me a lot of things about the camera obviously, but also about the overall way of how making a movie works, and how everyone interacts. The crew was filled with such great people. Klinger and Kyle...I honestly don't know what that movie would have been without them. I know they helped me out a lot as well. I hope to work with them again. Tim---this guy! lol. He was an awesome fun guy. Glad he was there to make those stressful times fun! The directors/producers I admire them for going after their dream. They are making it happen. I'd work for them again in a heartbeat. Working on this movie was a great experience for me, and I learned a great deal.

check out the movie!
www.theperfecthousemovie.net




I was in one of my best friend's wedding. I am so happy for them. :-) I still cant Believe Mary is married!! It was a fun couple of days, and there was drama to follow who knew. lol








It was, for sure, a roller coaster ride being home with the family. the fights and the laughs! I remember when I first got home i just hated it! I couldn't wait to leave. I was going crazy and I just couldn't take the stress of home life. But now, I am excited to go, but I will miss home life. lol. it always works that way. I found my niche at home just when I have to leave. I'm gonna miss getting woken up by the kids. Dylan beating me up randomly. lol. I feel like I helped raise them. Who knows maybe I taught them something useful.





I met some new people, got close to people that I thought would never happen, and I got back in touch with people I haven't seen for years. There are a couple people that stick out.


one person in particular is Mike. I met him through my friend Joe. It was a small Comedy show at merge that Joe was doing. I sort of knew we would talk and end up getting closer. I'm glad I met him. I had a lot of fun with him. To me he was a very rare, special person. I appreciate him for his creative,artistic mind. I fell in love with how he expressed himself through the things he loved. Whether it was music, words, or comedy. He introduced me to new music. He fulfilled my craving for that something more I was looking for in music. I will always remember a lot of moments with him.
We has a website of his stand up videos, blogs, and podcasts. check it out his stuff.

http://mikeclinejr.com







There are some friends that I wanted to spend more time with, but my mood, lack of funds, or lack of time got in the way. I feel like I should have spent more time with My friend Jen. She is becoming such a good mom. I'm very proud of her. I'm sorry I didn't give you more of my time, but I'm glad we did have some good moments this summer. :-)



My friend Matt!! Dude I'm happy we hung out as much as we did!! We had a lot of laughs!! I found myself at my most comfortable with this guy! I always had fun with him. Although I am mad we wont let me send him a postcard. lol.




I feel like there are a lot of things that are going to come to a close. It feels like I am saying good-bye to these ppl. In a way I am. I just want people to know how I felt about this summer. When I come back to Buffalo in February I Know I will be hanging with my sister. But you never know where your friends will be. I hope to re-establish some of the relationships I formed this summer. but you never know. I guess I am just documenting and remembering. There were people this summer that made me feel special. THANKS!!



I am starting a new contract. I am very eager to find out who I'll be working with, who I'll get close to, who I'll hate. lol. I am very excited. Lets see what happens!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment