Monday, August 23, 2010

First Boston

I did my first tour in Boston today and even though it was cold, rainy, and super windy I liked it.

I did the freedom trail tour. I am always a fan of that. I saw an edit of the same tour last week...completely boring. no idea who did that tour, the senior or the old junior. I hope my edit is somewhat entertaining.

Tomorrow I have a free day in port. that I'm not use to. I usually work every port. I have to shoot country night later on that night. I'm not complaining. I feel with our lack of sales we should be doubling up on tours...that's not my call. I'm not complaining about anything this time around.

Last night I was supposed to hang out with the photogs. never happened. After I posted my address I went to hang out, and felt like I was gonna be sick. So, i just left to my cabin grabbed some water and layed down. I felt blah!! I blame that GROSS coffee I drank. ewwww! I know it was that. They asked me if I was sea sick, yeah right I'm use to worse than this. Although, today is a bit rougher than I expected it to be.

I hope its not raining in Maine tomorrow. I hope I can make it to a mac store to get my comp fixed!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment