Thursday, March 11, 2010

Honolulu

I actually had a day off this cruise. ☺

Well sort of. We had to do drill and that took two hours in the morning.
I had a mission though in Honolulu. My friends went skydiving and I was supposed to. I sadly could not join them. ☹

Me being totally irresponsible got totally wasted the day before last turnaround day, and when I took out my contacts totally ripped the one in half. So, I had to get an eye appointment asap. So instead of going skydiving I got an eye appointment and new contacts. I was glad to get that sorted out though. I hate wearing my glasses when I have to do active tour stuff. I needed an eye exam anyway. So it wasn’t a day wasted. I hung out with Alan the whole day after I was done with my eye stuff. We had a 3 hour adventure. Lol. It was funny how that whole quest worked out. We went to the bookstore and I got some books because if I don’t read on this ship I swear my brain is going to melt away. Really though you have to make sure you use your brain here. Especially on sea days.

So after Alan did what he needed done, he need to sort out his flight home, and after the book store we headed to this brewery bar place right near the ship. pizza and beer!! The pizza was so good. I swear I missed pizza. I do miss pizza from home no doubt. Lol. It was a good day and night.

alice in Wonderland didnt happen but thats okay It'll be there to see next cruise. :-)

I had fun shooting island night afterwards too. There was band night in the crew bar as well later that night. I was not really feeling band night. People were annoying me. I just hate how people can be on this ship.

It’s all about shaking the ass and getting it I guess. That doesn’t make me a happy camper.

My night ended well though. Roman, Alan, and I went to the wardy and I ended up playing Hold em. It was entertaining…once the annoying people got out of the way. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment