Friday, March 12, 2010

Kaua’i













So, on Honolulu night I went all out really. I stayed up late and all of that because the shore escursion manager didn’t give me a tour. So here I am thinking I don’t have a tour, I was gonna spend my time on the beach and all that.

The simple fact that the Shore Excursion manager didn’t give me a tour is complete shit. It is someone new. If she doesn’t give me a tour I can’t do my job, I cant get my face known to the passengers, I cant make an edit, in turn I cant sell more dvd’s. which brings my revenue down, which makes the video team look bad.

So I go to bed at like 6am. I get a call at 8am from my senior: “Amber you have a tour at 1020am. She just added you this morning” needless to say I was not very happy about this. I was happy to get a tour, but there is no need for the last minute thing ya know. C’mon. The tour guide people didn’t even have enough room for me. It was a total fuck up on the shore Excursion Managers part. Which I hope I do not have to deal with every cruise.

I did the railway and nature walk. It was cool, for me having no sleep and being hung over it was really good. Lol. I got to eat all this fresh fruit off the trees. I ate…well crewed on real sugar cane. I saw hogs, and toads, and this humungous giant Mango Tree. Crazy!! It was a good tour. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment