Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lahaina







This Lahaina was interesting. My tour started at 1:2opm. So I had some time to do some things on my own.

So I thought.

The sea was really rough, and the winds were harsh so the tenders were operating a lot slower. I thought I was getting off the ship at 930am. Nope. Waited a half hour. Than the crew told crew that passengers get priority so they kicked us out of line. Then 20 more minutes we waited. Than they told us come back in an hour. Went back in an hour…crew shore leave was axed!

Lucky for me I’m a videographer and my job involves me going ashore and doing tours. And hell yes I used that to get off a couple hours before my tour.

I desperately needed a hair cut. I rushed to look for one. Found a cool small place. She did my hair in about an hour…I did have to wait. I was sort of freaking out cause I was cutting it close in time. I was pleased with my cut. ☺ Than I hurried back to the harbor to meet with my tour and I was waiting for late passengers anyway, so thank goodness. Lol.

I did a Walk through Lahaina’s past tour. I love history so of course I enjoyed it. I got to learn about this sacred ground. I also got to walk on it. I just love learning all of this Hawaiian history.

There was an awesome sunset and this really cool rainbow over maui. It was really cool. Not too many whales this time. ☹

No comments:

Post a Comment