Saturday, October 30, 2010

leaving New England behind.

The ship is in the Caribbean now, and I miss New England already :-(

When I got what ship I was working on next- the deciding factor was the fact that it did the New England run. Four months in the Caribbean...not that appealing to me to be honest. I've never been, so I don't know why I'm so negative about coming here. I was excited to get here last week. The hot weather makes me not that excited anymore. Lol

New places are always good. I'll welcome it. Because we are here sooooooo long I have that mind set of "oh, I'll get to it" today I didn't even go out...by choice. No work, free day really and I chose to chill out. Weird how that works. But there is also a small factor influencing that too. I won't get into details about it. ;-)

So, I'm here in the Caribbean, should be fun. I'll make the most of if.

No comments:

Post a Comment