Sunday, October 31, 2010

Whale watching in St. Lucia!!?

My first stop in St. Lucia and I got put on a tour to go whale watching. Yes, whale watching for the 18th time. Lol

I was talking to a musician, he's from St. Lucia and we got to go home for a few hours. And he asked me what I was doing in port. I told him I was on tour to do whale watching. He laughed, looked at me and asked "whale watching?" Yeah whale watching. Lol "whale watching st. Lucia? Where are there whales??" Lol

I went on tour....very small boat. I was very hesitate about it...sea sickness does not make anyone a happy camper. I did okay though.

We saw ZERO whales, and ZERO dolphins. Lol

I thought that was funny. Hey I got some sun. And when I did my edit...which was a total joke..it was 3 minutes long. Lol I couldn't call it whale and dolphin watching. I had to title it: coastal St. Lucia. Lol that's pretty much all that was seen. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment