Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Beaches








One thing you should never miss out on if you ever come to Goa, is the Beaches. They are really wonderful beaches, and you have a lot to choose from.

I remember when I first arrived in Goa when I was just about to land, I saw the coastline of the long, wide beaches. Some beaches that you see have nice sand, but the beach isn’t very big. These beaches are really nice! Soft sand, with lots of space.

Joe and I usually go at sunset to the beach(we are not fans of being in the sun to much, or getting burnt.) You get to see all the people, family, people hanging out, of course the tourists, and the people trying to make money off those tourists. Lol.

The colors in the sky over the ocean are just so pretty. All kinds of colors. That’s one thing I wont get sick of is just hanging out at the beach at night. During the day we went once and its just so hot it takes too much out of me honestly.

One thing I thought was cool was how at this one beach its really dark, but you can see the little store/restaurant areas in the distance, but than these random blackouts happen. lol. I know it’s not good for those people doing business, but its cool to watch the lights totally go out down the coast. Lol.

Different beaches have different types of people. There are beaches where just tourists go, than where anyone goes, and where just the locals go. I take pictures a lot obviously, but I don’t know when someone took a pic of me it was disturbing. Lol. There were two Indian guys about 10 feet in front of me, and he pulled his phone out, and took a pic of me! I was like what the hell. White people here do stand out, but I def wasn’t the only white person there. Who knows why he took the pic. But when I noticed he was taking the pic I looked at him and he finished and quickly turned away. Grimy! Lol oh well. I was too busy in the process of taking a pic of the parasailing going on.

Anything can happen at the beach. I’ll keep going though because I love it there!

No comments:

Post a Comment