Monday, March 21, 2011

The Dog Blog









One thing that cannot go unnoticed in Goa, is the amount of stray dogs every where. When I first got here I noticed one, or two here, and there. This isn’t uncommon in the states. You see one or two stray dogs. But as I traveled around more and more around Goa, I noticed tons! Lol. All the pics here were taken on one trip to the beach yesterday. lol

Joe and I had a joke about the dogs here saying it’s the same dog that just keeps following us around. When you look at the dogs they ALL look exactly alike except for the color. No difference. So, when I see a dog I just say ”see, it’s the same dog!” lol

It’s kinda funny though cause it’s almost as if the Indian people here don’t notice the dogs at all. Like, the people are here, and the dogs are here…but they don’t pay any attention to each other. It really amazes me. The one night though this one dog came up to me, and would not leave me alone. I don’t know why.

We were at the beach yesterday, and there were massive people at the beach. And there were a few dogs too. The dogs are just chillin just as if they were people chillin at the beach. Lol. There was this one dog chillin on his own, than these two other dogs that looked exactly alike in color started messing with the dog on its own, than they just ended up playing together. It was a weird parallel to humans. While this was going on Joe and I played the dog game, where we commentate for their actions. Hilarious! Totally entertained us for at least 20 minutes. Lol. We stopped cause we wanted Ice cream. I recommend this game to everyone. Lol.



It reminds me of these videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaPepCVepCg&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ1HKCYJM5U&feature=relmfu



Also I seamed together my first 180. I’m trying to do a whole 360 soon, but this one I just got what was in front of me. It involves taking a series of pictures across a whole horizon than to make one long picture. Seaming together is pretty challenging, I will need a bit more practice. But the end result is really cool! I know its uber small, but I'll be doing a bunch and will show them on a separate website. You can click on it and you can view it a bit bigger.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amber,

    I came across your blog last night and I read the whole thing...backwards, so I kinda knew the ending 1st, lol.

    I might be going on Princess (Golden) for a 1st contract (Pursers) and this was SUPER informative!

    Any advice/suggestions on what to bring what to do how not to f*ck up while I;m there....American as well here

    Glad to see you met someone you care about and are having fun in India, thats really cool. Kind of a different ending than you would expect if you read the blog going forward, no ;-)

    Any suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber

    I just finished reading your entire blog about live as a videographer and it was very helpful and informative. I was amazed by all the amazing things you were able to do whilst on the cruise.

    I recently was able to land a contract with Princess as a videographer, I start in 2 weeks, and your blog and got me really excited about the trip, yeah I know its gonna be tough, but hey I'm ready for it

    ReplyDelete