Thursday, June 3, 2010

Back on land











Let me be the first to say that I am so happy to be back on land. There are just so many things i miss about "regular life" that you just dont/cant get on a ship.

the main one is driving, for me at least. I was so happy to drive my car!!

My sister flew into LA to meet me and from there we are roadtripping it to Buffalo. (great so far) we spent a few days in LA though. We had alot of fun in LA. visiting around LA made me realize how much i loved LA, and how much i missed it and wanted to still live there. We ran around pasadena for a bit, drove around hollywood, went to La ink for my parents(high Voltage tattoo) and than spent most of our night in Santa monica. :-) We took my sister for sushi in santa monica. it was so good!! Jo- She is now a fan of sushi! conversion number one complete!! lol

It's weird being home. I'm totally free. its a great feeling. I dont have to worry about work, being aboard at a certain time, editing champagne waterfall(the only edit/event I HATE doing) I can do what i want. its a great feeling!!!

I thought i would miss the ship more. I miss my job, but not having time to myself to do whatever with. I havent really gotten to the stage of missing people extensively yet. People def cross my mind for sure though.

Its so good to be back on land. I wont miss the work that much though, I'm working on a few projects while home. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment