Monday, June 7, 2010

Leaving Las Vegas.



















Vegas traffic in the afternoon sucks. Lol My sister and I had a little tiff taff. We had set minds to just GO HOME. We were not in the best of moods. We were on the road, heading toward Utah. Than I said to her, where is the Hoover dam from here.

From that moment we’ve had fun! It was like from the point we were going to make the best of this trip for sure. I wont get into why were fought or whatever, but we got over it. ☺

We drove a bit out of the way, but that’s okay. I honestly was dreading taking the same route back to Buffalo. And I knew had I just headed home we would not have fun. We made our way to drive over the Hoover Dam. We got about 4 miles away from the Dam and we were stuck in LA highway at rush hour type traffic. LAME-NESS.

It was uber hot!! The traffic was slow, and we’re wondering why the hell is this hold up happening.

Security check right before the Dam! They check the weight of your car. Or course its an issue going over the dam.

So this check point was holding traffic back 4 miles. We couldn’t believe it. We didn’t even really stop. I paused for a sec, than he just said we were fine to go across.

Massive crowds of course. We didn’t get out and do tour. We just didn’t care to do so. Lol. I don’t know why we just do whatever.

We Were now making our way to the Grand canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment