Monday, June 7, 2010

Leaving California





Ship life has caused me to move out of LA and back to Buffalo. So, I needed to move all my stuff, and car back to Buffalo. 2,600-3,000 mile trip back home.

My sister and I had a lot fun In LA. We were excited about continuing our journey home. My sister never roadtrip to this extent. For any American I feel like a cross country road trip is what we all want to do- eventually. To see as many states as possible, and tell our stories about what happened in each state. I know when I talk to people and we get to talking about travels, the amount of states an individual has visited is a giant conversation. I guess that’s a pretty cool thing about being American…a lot of land to explore.

Well I took the cross country road trip to LA. Now I’m doing it again going back. A different route as well. ☺ I would hate to do the exact same route going back. That’s something that bothers me. I want to see as many new things as possible.

Our first stop was Las Vegas. My sister was uber excited to visit Vegas. I’m not gonna lie I was too.

I happened to get a really bad cold the day prior. The day of I felt like death. By the time we got to Vegas all I waned to do was sleep. I mustered up some energy to see a little bit of it though.

We stayed at the Paris Hotel/resort.

To be completely honest I didn’t care for Vegas. Maybe because I was sick and cranky. I don’t know. I’ll have to go back when I’m well enough to have fun. Lol. It was cool to see all the lights and the busy streets, but for the most part I could live without it.

We didn’t stay long, so maybe one day I’ll go back and make it a few days of a vaca.

No comments:

Post a Comment