Thursday, June 10, 2010

Home sweet home

Well i made it home.

Being back in Buffalo is a bit weird. I miss living in LA to be honest. I kinda like being back in my home town though. nothing has really changed.

I mean a few more tim Hortons have gone up, some people have broken up or got pregnant, but for the most part, Buffalo is Buffalo.

I was a bit restless being home with nothing to do...workwise. of course I have things to take care, but nothing that takes up massive amounts of time. I just need to chill, I realized I cant always go go go. So, now I'm just chilling.

I've always been one to kinda never stay in one place, or stay in one group. I actually do not like staying in one group of friends. issues ALWAYS come from that. the group never likes people branching out. they always feel like oh now she hangs with so and so.

when that happens i always find out who are some of my best friends.

i bring this up because when a person is away you get the whole " i miss you", or the " when should hang out when you get back" blah blah blah. I probably cold go on for awhile, but i will spare you cause I know you get it. Well once your home what happens?? lol there will be people that seek you out and make sure they spend time with you, its usually not those ones that gave you all those lines.

i just find it funny. I like seeing the patterns of humans.

Well my cruise ship life for now is over. It was a very exciting, dramatic, interesting, emotional experience. I loved it. I shall continue my blog once I'm closer to getting on my next ship.

My next ship is The Diamond princess. That ship goes to Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. I sign on Sept 11, 2010.

So I guess you'll read on in 3 months. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment