Thursday, June 3, 2010

Whale Quest-take two.







So, I got major busy with my leaving the ship, but I am posting about my last couple of tours. :-)

My last stop in Juneau I did the whale quest...but this time it was a combo I got to go to the the Mendenhall Glacier.

The whale Quest was def better this time around. I saw way more whales. Not Orca whales. :-( in time I will see them in the wild. I also saw sea lions swimming around the whales too. usually you see them just chilling on some rock.

It was really cool, because i got to see humpback whales....yeah same as Hawai'i, but i got to see them eating. I was really amazed to see them eat. it was really cool. :-)

Mendenhall glacier was cool to see up close...well it always seems that way at least. lol The weather for me in Alaska was way too good to me. lol Marek said I am extremely lucky. Trust me I appreciate it! i got some really awesome pictures.

I wanted to see glaciers and I for sure got my fill of that. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment