Saturday, September 17, 2011

Good Bye Skagway






My last Skagway and it was spent….in the early morning editing…than trying to nap around 10am. Than once I realized I needed to go to the store I got up at noon to spend like two hours on my phone getting fresh air.

Last Skagway I was on the Skagway streetcar Tour. This tour guide was awesome. She knew how to tell a story. I loved the tour just for that. It was about the gold rush of course.

There was this part of the tour where we go in and they start the show (while I fiddle with my tripod because it was being stupid) but the show was lame. Lol. They made the biggest deal about me not filming and it was lame anyway. Lol.

The best part of the tour was when we went to the cemetery and Mariah our tour guide told the story of Soapy Smith. I liked her rendition so I put it in the edit. I wish I had more visuals. I got what I could for b-roll. I downloaded some pics to kinda kill some of the lame visuals I had. When she told some of the story on the streetcar I got noting but the back of her head. Lol.



My last Skagway was…uneventful unfortunately. I did get a last minute gift for my dad though. He’s hella hard to get a gift for. Oh! And I got my Triscuits! Lol. As well as a coffee, and coffee cake. But me being sleep deprived, I was more concerned with grabbing a napkin for my condensating drink , and I left my coffee cake on the counter! Well I saved myself from eating junk. I would have liked it though! I blame me being tired, and delirious. Lol. My sister called me stupid. Lol which….I was haha.

I don’t have many pics from the tour of the street car, so I added a few I took while in port. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment