Friday, September 23, 2011

Hawaii Never disappoints



Well Back in Hawaii and I have to say I am glad I got to go back.

Now Granted I didnt really do much today...well I guess I did. I returned a lame External Hard drive. I got a new one. Hung out with my roomie. I normally dont hang out with peeps in Port, but it was good chilling with her for a bit. She really wanted to go to the beach but my tour kinda shut me down for that option. she made it there though! I would have if I didnt have a tour. Did some shopping. mailed out a pretty big package to my family, and than went on tour.


my tour was the Ali'i Kai dinner cruise. It was a fun time. I went on this one because I didnt go on it the last time I was here, and because I didnt get to see O'ahu from that perspective before.


of course the tour guides were awesome, very nice, and overly accommodating for me. it was pretty easy talking to everyone. I mentioned before how I hate bothering people to wear my mic and all that, no problems this time. The host was really nice.


I had nice things to shoot. Of course the really nice sunset! the coastline, Diamond Head, the night time coastline.

they had dancers...that had a number of different dances. they represented the different cultures in pacific Islands. It was a nice time. The food was .... ok. lol. Nothing to write home about.


I had the shorex manager on my tour as well. Not exactly comfy for me. Her dad talked to me a bit. he was cool. I just feel like I'll get some fucked up warning about something I did tonight. oi. She's really strict. I knew when the tour was over that I had to edit right away. I wasnt happy about it. When I got back though Nathan was editing. .... which I'm like now I gotta wait for this dude. I have a tour in the morning...blah blah blah. Because he told me the day prior " amber we need new footage up as fast as possible so you need to edit after your tour." ok than. Than while I'm dropping my equipment off he just tells me that we don't need to rush. I was kinda shocked. lol. Happy. I now have time to write this blog. lol.



Well right now I am having a draft beer. lol. A real drink! :-)


We are off to Lahaina Tomorrow. I am doing a hiking tour quite early in the morning. This tour is new as well. Hopefully going to get a haircut by my favorite hair stylist dude. Than we have 5 sea days to get to Tahiti.


I took a few pics. I hope they put some spice in my blog entry for the day. lol.

1 comment:

  1. What's great with Hawaii, is the fact that we get to meet different great cultures...Hope to visit it this year.



    ---------------------
    real estate and washington | washington and real estate | washington homes

    ReplyDelete