Monday, May 10, 2010

Honolulu-Diamond head







I did a tour early in the morning in this port. I did the diamond head trek again. This was my first tour in this port too. First and last. It was a quick hike, but it was a little cloudy. Views weren’t that bad, but they could have been better.

I wanted to go surfing again, but my hip just was not having it. the hike didn’t do it any good either. So I opted out. ☹ I finished shopping for my family too! I drank/ate lunch with some friends. Watched my one friend get drunk off two drinks, a guy no less. It was pretty entertaining to watch him make a fool of himself in front the servers. Lol. The lunch ended with him hating Jagerbombs,(which is a sin!!) and writing “I looooooove you soooooooo much” on the check to the server. Lol

I had a sushi date which was of course yummy! ☺

Good news for me on the port was that I thought I had to shoot island night like last cruise, but My senior was like no I made a mistake on the schedule. Sweetness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment