Saturday, May 8, 2010

My last port in Hilo.








It was a sad day, but a good day. I Missed my tour because Immigration was that morning. No crew can go ashore until every crew member had gone through immigration. They did what they always do too… the guy says to me "why are you up here?" Lol I’m required by princess, but customs are like you don’t have to come up. Whatever, ya know. I just do what I’m told.

I missed my tour by 15 minutes. I’m not broken up about it Cause I did this tour already. It was the waterfall and lagoon trek. My first tour in Hilo.

So in turn I finally got a day off in Hilo. I took a friend along with me, and let me just say first, before you go shore with anyone…and you happen to be the walking type-make sure to ask them if they like AND can take a long distance walk.

We walked from the ship to downtown Hilo. We stopped at Hilo bay. Not too bad. I took him to see the ice pond. Stuff I always see, but he never has, so why not show him cool stuff. There are some pretty cool pics. I posted my favorites. :-)

I got a fresh pineapple it was soo good. ☺ I did a little bit of shopping for the fam. Ice cream was had!! That was amazing!! Lol

I ran into my boss as well. and of course he did the why aren’t you working thing to me. At the time I didn’t know he’d make a habit of this.

The big island was a really great island. I finally got to hang around in Hilo too. Not my favorite island but there is some really cool stuff to do and see! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment