Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Victoria, Canada










My day in Victoria was a good day. I liked hanging out there. I took a walk to downtown. There was this abortion protest going on. Oy. My tour was later in the day so I had a little bit of time to kill beforehand. It was busier than I thought it would be for some reason. There are some really cool building there too.

My tour, which I think was a really bad choice…was a waste. I did the Double Decker tour. You get on a bus with an open top and drive around and see the city and surrounding areas. Don’t get me wrong It was really cool to see everything. Camera work wise…not so much. Lol. Not a very smooth ride. Obviously very windy. It was either the wind or trying to get a clear shot through a crappy cleaned window…not to mention dealing with reflection. So I opted for the clear picture. With either the in or outside option the shaking of the bus was something I couldn’t avoid.

After my tour I went around and got all the same shots so I had something to work with. It wasn’t the worst edit, but it def wasn’t the greatest. While getting some extra shots I wondered to the Tim Hortons that I saw on my tour. Lol the coffee just wasn’t as good as the Tim Hortons in Buffalo. I was a bit sad. I wandered some more found this like hostel/cafĂ©/bar place. It was cool there. I had some local beer, which was really good. ☺ just chilled. To me it was a very chill out place to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment