Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lahaina

For my stop last in Lahaina I did whale watching. Aghhhhh!

I was really sick oh whale watching. My manager forced me to go on this one. This guy. Oy! I cant even believe him. He says to me “ Amber its easy, you get one or two whales breeching, get a couple passengers ooohh-ing and ahhh-ing and we’ll sell a ton.” Yeah asshole I’m gonna make sure to que the fucking whales! Oh and not to mention I’ll be sure to tell the ocean to be calm like a pond for me as well.


I saw some, but it was the end of the season. I did get a few good shots, nothing better than I already had though.

After my tour I got my hair cut. I am gonna miss this hair stylist for sure. He did my hair great! Next month I have no idea where I’ll be getting it cut cause in LA you’ll pay like 100 for a haircut! I paid 30 for this guy. He was awesome!! I cant help but brag about him. Keeping hair short is such a task. Lol

I ran into my boss once again in port. What the first thing he said to me? “Did you go on tour?” now mind you we ran into each other while I was on my off time, and while trying to get a coffee. Not only did he disturb that, but he interrupted my moment where I was deciding what new coffee drink to feel out. I always get the same thing, so I wanted to switch it up. So while we was going on about work BS I was getting pissed that he was ruining my moment of decision making. Coffee is a serious thing. Lol ok back to what we were discussing. Now I get paid to go on tour. If I miss a tour I’m in a deep shit-trust me I learned the hard way. So don’t ever ask me did I go on tour, like your making sure I did. Seriously. Than he’s asking me about my senior. Dude. Than he’s attacking me about how video doesn’t do enough gallery hours. Than he’s like you guys don’t work enough. You’re not dong this and you’re not doing that. Sweet jesus! I’m like all I want is my coffee and for you to get the hell out of my face with work bullshit!! I mean why could he talk about what he was doing in port, or like how great a day it was, or some other shit. I hate how he always bitches to me on my happy time.

Ok done with that whole thing. Oy!!

I didn’t see as much of Maui as I would have liked. I seen enough of whales, too much I should say. I liked Lahaina though. I liked its village feel. The history behind it is very interesting as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment