Sunday, May 9, 2010

Nawiliwili- Last time around.

To start my day I did crew drill.

Than to again be approached by my boss…first question “are you working today? Than “What tour are you doing?” “Are there a lot of people on it?” than follows that by “oh you had a day off, that’s two days in a row.” Which I don’t know where he got that that from because yeah I got lucky cause I didn’t have to go on tour, but this day I had to do drill. Go on tour, Than shoot 50’s night later that night. Which meant editing two things as well in that day. So he can f- off. ☺ but he kept saying how Video doesn’t work enough. So my day started off on a crappy note.

I did pretty much the same tour as last cruise. BOOO! When they tell you that new management makes the difference THEY ARE NOT KIDDING. Seriously. Ever since the photo manager has changed, the way I look at my job has really changed as well!!

So the tour I did was Wailua River/Fern grotto again.

So nothing new to really show you. ☹

Kaua’I was my favorite island. There is such cool stuff there!! It so beautiful, and green. The coastline is amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment