Friday, February 26, 2010

Dreaming

When you get on board you immediately realize sleeping is very different. Now with dreaming it varies what happens to people. Some people I know say they dream more and they can remember them very clearly. Other People say they don’t dream at all.

What happened to me for the first month I dreamt about work, editing and shooting. Lol. It was weird. I than started dreaming of like a regular day on the ship. I was dreaming about stuff that would happen as if I was awake. That sucked. Cause who wants to dream about the same shit that happens during the day? Really though. Lol.

I finally am dreaming regularly now. ☺ It’s nice to finally go to bed and have a regular dreaming night sleep. Weird things with random people I crossed paths with in life, not just work and ship life.

No comments:

Post a Comment