Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rough Seas

It’s weird how the ship rocking affects everything. For crew we only feel it when its gets super rough. Like when we went through a hurricane that was intense, ever since than everything has been small potatoes-for me at least.

The slightest lil storm the passengers are cranky!!! But really though they do get cranky and become very hard to please. Its hard for them, they get sick at the drop of a dime.

Last night there was some 80’s party in the crew bar and dancing was pretty funny with the rocking. I guess you never really danced until you danced on a ship that is a storm. It was interesting to say the very least.

Its weird its rougher now than when we first left LA. Usually when we enter the pacific its gets the worst. When we get closer to the islands its usually gets more and more calm, but that’s the ocean for you. Unpredictable.

I like that. Unpredictable. ☺


Tomorrow we get to the Big Island. I am taking a tour that is covering the Natural highlights of Hilo. I will be making a sweet mini documentary of it for sure, just like I did the past two Hilo Ports. ☺ People like my edits. Now THAT makes me truly HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment