Monday, February 15, 2010

Wedding bells

Well we shot a wedding yesterday afternoon. My turnaround day was cut short unfortunately. It was really emotional to shoot it. Stephan was concerned for me. I was okay in the end. It was a long work day. I got done at 1am.

Later we are shooting renewal of vows. …11am! Boo. I just don’t feel like getting up early on a sea day. Lol. We actually have some work on seas days this cruise. I figure this way we might sell more dvd’s with the renewal of vows on the dvd.


I have to shoot Pirate night, and 70s night. Disco tomorrow night too. So hopefully I’ll be able to make it up there around midnight. 70’s night isn’t too bad of an edit. I do not wanna edit the renewal thing. I edited sailaway and I have to edit pirate night and 70s night so he better edit the renewal thing. Lol.

Speaking of wedding bells…. I wanted to touch on relationships on board a bit. Its weird how they are. Like my friends always discuss their bfs…well mostly bitching about them. They put up with some stupid shit. Its funny I never see them until they are fighting with their bf. Lol. Its like al the couples onboard … you NEVER see them out unless working only until they break up. Its retarded. I don’t get it. Its funny… I say funny cause its really entertaining… people jump from one person to the next so quickly. There is always a new person on board so be careful who you get attached too. They’ll either drop you for he newest thing or they’ll have to leave soon anyway cause their contract is up. But I will say you can’t help you love/like or have feelings for I guess.

Just gotta be careful

No comments:

Post a Comment