Saturday, February 27, 2010

H1N1

I was REQUIRED to get this H1N1 vaccine. The dead virus one I guess. The shot didn’t hurt, and So far no symptoms, but I woke up this morning with a slight cold. I don’t know if it’s because of that.

It sucks cause if you wanted to keep your job on the ship You HAD to get the shot. Even if you just got it. No excuse could get you out of this stupid shot. I didn’t want to get it. I was not happy about it. I also had to wake on a sea day where I get to sleep in…I shoot things in the afternoon on seas days so I don’t have to get up at stupid o’clock. So the fact they scheduled this shot at 8am was another aggravation. Alan saw me walking back from my shot and I looked all pissed. Lol. Well pissed, aggravated, and in my morning form. Which usually isn’t good. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment