Friday, September 24, 2010

Amber got in trouble....oooooooooh!

So, yeah....I did. I thought I was on a good streak and doing good with everything

WRONG.

I think no matter what they'll find something to pick at you about. But okay to give you guys the low down.

The 1st purser choose to pick at me. Usually they always have it out for the videographers. Me and stephen always had issues, and so did marek on the last ship. Idk why they pick on us. Anyways... I need to buy new black pants. I knew this. Washers fading my stuff hard. But I guess the style I have looks too much like jeans.

I also got in trouble for wearing my sunglasses on the ship. On top of my head that is. I wear them while I'm on tour, and I end up running around a bit once back on the ship. So I just forget about them, and leave them on my head.

The last thing reeeeeeally bothers me. I got in trouble for not saying hi quick enough to this woman. I'm walking down the M1 in my own world. Most of the time I'm zoning out. But she passed by, I didn't realize anyone was coming my way, but she got in my face to say hi. And I was like startled, laughed and said "oh hey how's it going?" I guess that wasn't good enough.

Those stupid small things. Whatever tho. not huge things. Hell my senior got in trouble for chewing on a mint while at a shoot.

My last senior got like almost a written warning about his hair not being short enough.

Princess can get ridiculous. Hey I guess its there job to get that picky. You let the small things go it usually leads to bigger things...I guess.

So, I ain't mad. Its quite humorous tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment