Monday, September 13, 2010

The return of the four seasons ....at least for a few weeks

With this run ....New England and Canada.... It's weather I haven't seen in a long while. For example the crazy winds, rain, and even a bit of cold. I guess I have been spoiled with me moving to LA a bit than joining the ship where the run was Hawaii. I haven't seen cold weather in almost two years. On my vacation from the ship I enjoyed the Buffalo summer. Fall is upon us. New England has a beautiful fall season and I personally am looking forward to it! I miss wearing hoodies, and jackets. I'd rather have slightly cold weather than the hot tropical ships usually take you into. I find a little chilly is good for me while shooting, it makes it more comfortable, since I'm moving around a lot. I will only enjoy this chilly weather another month than we are headed to the caribbean. Than after that I return to Buffalo for the tail end of winter. Which can be quite brutal. I haven't seen snow in forever. Not even when I was in Alaska. Snow on mountains doesn't count. At least not to me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment