Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bar Harbor- best lobster in the world??

This Bar Harbor I did the grand tour with lobster!

Ya see I have to say first...I was really excited for all my tours this week, cause I picked them myself. I set myself up for a lot of work. I don't mind, that's for sure. Doing/shooting the tour is great, but the editing and the amount of time it takes is a bit too much, plus with all this extra shooting, it just piled up. My senior asked me if I was okay with doing my tour today. Yes, shooting the tour is never the problem. Lol I wasn't gonna miss these tours!

Needless to say I'm always excited to go on tours.

The grand tour ended up being a tour of Acadia National Park, with Maine lobster for lunch. Caught that morning I might add. I don't think you can get any fresher than that. Lol

I seen some spots I haven't seen yet. Everything is just so pretty. I knew it involved Cadillac mountain again, which I looked forward to. I really like the view from there.

Lunch was quite interesting. It was supposed to be at noon, but lobster didn't arrive at the restaurant yet. So, they had to rearrange some things, and we did lunch was like two and half hours later. Some ppl on other buses were pissed, ppl on my bus were pretty cool with everything. Me, I'm just always happy to go along for the ride of everything. I'm never pissed. Unless I get a difficult tour guide. Specifically the ones intimidated by cameras. They tend to be a bit more abrasive toward me. Which I understand. Some ppl just get nervous, and that's their defense.

So, I had lobster. It was fun to watch everyone try to crack them open and eat the meat. I mean there's this whole- two pound lobster on your plate and you kinda feel like...where do I begin. Lol me I thought it was too cool looking to tear a part. Lol. However, I did indeed proceed to due so.

I won't lie its the best I've ever eaten.

They also gave you all this other food with it. Too much for me. They had blueberry pie for everyone as well. Now, the blueberries in Maine are the best low-growing blueberries. I had a blueberry muffin three weeks ago at this cafe OMG seriously best ever! - never wanted to eat blueberry pie. Everytime I tried the tiniest bit I never liked it. I avoid blueberry pie. But knowing how good the blueberry muffin was I def wanted to try the pie. And of course it was delicious too. I couldn't eat all of that either. Lol

The passengers were really nice, and the tour guide as well. I got some cool shots. My edit was very simple, that helped my work load. I finished Boston edit, took two hours longer than expected. Set me back a bit.

It ended up being another night of editing, bed, get up early to workout before my next tour.

So, yes, the lobster here lives up its title. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment