Sunday, September 5, 2010

missing my comp :-(

My title is a bit sadder than I really am. I am actually updating my blog through my phone since I have internet through my phone. It saves on wasting money on internet cards for the ships' comps.
Well I do miss my comp, I can't update my blog whenever I want, more importantly I can't edit, and play with my photos. :-(

I haven't updated in awhile. I will try to do so now, but there is a lot to tell. Lol

My tours have been good! Well the little that I do get to do.
Halifax - I did the citadel the week before last.
- have some cool pics. My footage was pretty sweet!
- last week, which was last thrusday we never went to Halifax. We avoided the hurrican and docked in manhattan
Boston- I didn't have a tour last week. And this - don't either. But I guess my manager has a close friend in boston. She's hosting the whole team for a bbq. I think that's pretty cool.
Newport- last week I did the breakers mansion, and cliff walk.
- it was ....okay. The breaker mansion- absolutely breathe taken. The cliff walk really great viwes! But along the cliff walk the group would stop at these mansion....but they had these giant gates and fences, so footage...not so much was taken of that portion.
- this newport which is today I went for my long distance run along the entirity of the cliff walk. I'm trainging for a half marathon. My long run was great to do arounf newport.
Bar Harbor- last week I did the cadillac mountain and schooner adventure. I wasn't too excited, but once I was uo there at the summit...AMAZING. I loved it. The ship was itty bitty. Lol


I have some really sweet pics of all of this! I can't wait to share tham!!



To update on ship life. Well, I have my bad days that's for sure. I get cranky. Its a bit frustrating finding your niche.
I think I am finally comfortable though. - have a new roommate. She's clean! Which is a blessing. Lol
I feel bad for my last roommate cause she got sick and they placed her in isloation for her last day. Really sucky!
I dropped off a few things to her and when I saw her she looked and sounded better than the day prior.

I'm getting along with my senior a bit more. And actually opening up to the team more too. I feel okay now. Lol

The boys....ugh. They are still annoying. My tag line is " don't waste your time I'm a hard target" which does two things. One it makes them think of well I like challenges I'm gonna go for it, which than leads me to the next thing. It gives me the oppurtunity to show them I'm not kidding. Makes them feel pretty stupid, than usually I'm left alone :-)

Its slowly coming together.


Anyone who reads this.... Well who knnows who that is, but my readers have to do me a favor. Since photography is playing a giant part in my life, when I post pics please let me know what you think. Feedback would really help me and the goals I'm going after.
It can be a simple as oh I hang that in my living room. Or yeah that one sucks. Either one I'd begreatful for.

I'm will be getting my comp fixed probably in the next two weeks. So in due time pics will be up.

No comments:

Post a Comment