Tuesday, September 7, 2010

walkin round lika gangsta

Yeah my title is pretty weird, but its true. I've been walking around with this limp. Morne the asst manager from south africa didn't know I had this hip injury thing and now he just keeps making fun of me and this 'gangsta' walk I have lol

Boston ended alright. Carmen's friend had a ton of food for us. Beer, pie, ice cream, everything thatd you see at a typical American bbq. I actually had a decent conversation with my manager. We didn't click at all at first. Her dating my sup kinda makes things a tiny bit awkward.

After the bbq I had 6 hours before my shoot for the night. I used it wisely. Went to medical ... They don't carry ice packs. They basically told me they can't do anything for me. They gave me Deep Heat. Which help a little bit. But I needed to ice my hip for sure. So I limped my way down the M1 allllll the way aft to get a garbage bag and beg one of the servers for ice. Which luckily I had a nice guy help me out. I iced my hip a awhile and rested. Its best for this type of injury. Shooting that night was def challenging.

Today I went on a whale watch tour. A total joke compared to hawaii and alaska. I didn't get anything good whatsoever. Plus with my inability to maneuver my body quickly I had an extra hard time.

Good news tho I got some awesome coffee and the best homemade bluberry muffin. Bar harbor is known for the best lobster and the best blueberries. So far I can agree with the best blueberries! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment