Sunday, September 19, 2010

the first workout, and Amber being Amber

I worked out yesterday, and it went great actually. I was so happy to get back into it. I not running for two weeks though. I'm scared to run. I think once I'm not afraid to even think about I'll have a small jog to start out. I was planning on running a half-marathon, but now I'm rethinking it. Yeah scardy-cat basically. I think starting out with a 10k is a bit more comforting. I'm not as scared with that. So we'll see how this goes. For now the bike is my best friend.

Right after I was done writing my last blog, I think I reached my point of ... I don't know what word to sum it up with. I'm usually content and I have been. Leavers night there was a disco. I didn't wanna really go, but my friend was leaving, so you know I'm gonna see him off. I had free time that night but I decided to just chill. I was supposed to go this crew talent show, but one person pissed me off and I couldn't be bothered supporting this person to be quiyte honest. Yeah word of advice if you can't handle other ppl's opinion don't converse with anyone...ever. I'm sorry but this really annoyed the hell out of me. I will not sit there and have someone speak for me or have anyone lump me into a group. I'm sorry I know ...and knew years ago what I wanted to do with my life. I know ppl find comfort with identifying their own dilemias with others, but don't assume everyone around had your dilemia. Just because I'm in your age group don't mean shit. I'm rare, not many ppl know what they wanna do or achieve. I'm sorry I do. Needless to say I said my two bits and of course it wasn't welcome. Oh well I'm still gonna be Amber, like it or not.

Well later that night I ended up napping and headed up to hangout at the crew bar, and I really couldn't be bothered. I'm not into the scene. Its more annoying for me now. I'm bored with it, and bored with some of these ppl.

Its a good thing I'm happy when I'm working.

Everything in my last blog is true, I'm content with most stuff here, idk lack of a good connection with a few gets me bored on the social realm. Maybe me being this content even keel person isn't me. Its nornally not how I am. I'm usually very outgoing, loud, laughing, and all about everywhere with a lot of ppl. Idk why I can't be bothered with anyone. When I spoke up about the situation above that Amber being Amber. And that was the first time that happened on here. I guess I'm being quiet reserved Amber for now.

Although, last night I ended up having a girls night with my roommate. Unplanned. we bother ended up doing our nails and having a chat about all of this. Its good we can have conversations like that. Some ppl can't handle deep or complex conversation I gathered from the ppl on this ship.

I think if a conversation makes you uncomfortable than I think you should engage even more so. Not just say 'I don't want to talk about this anymore' I hate when ppl do that. I hate how ppl coware from confrontation. If you are that jugdemental, and that opininated hell might as well have some balls to go with it.

Ok.... I think I'm done now with that subject. Lol



In other news... I got all three tours I wanted! Happy!!
I just need to make sure to to shoot too too much. Lol

Oy! Champagne waterfall tonight :-( my most hated event. This is the only event that really makes me hate work. Everything else totally happy. Champagne waterfall is just a extremely tedious edit, and the event is just so boring. I hope there are some lively passengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment