Saturday, April 17, 2010

Drug testing

Last night I found that my Manager was leaving today! I had no idea. I thought he was leaving on turnaround day.

well to the drug testing part..We were up for most the night drinking with him. he was a cool no bs boss! great dude.

this morning my roommate gets a phone call about drug testing. I guess they were talking about this random drug testing that happens on the ships. and Chris was saying how it hasn't happened yet. its funny he called us and was like "remember what we were talking about last night? well its happening. not you jo, but Amber has to go up." lol

its supposed to be random, but it was me and the senior videographer and both manager(yes including the one that was Disembarking today!) random my ass. I am seeing a pattern of videographer constantly being bothered by bs stuff.

they test 4 people for every 15 crew members.

I went up the crew bar, and they snatch our leminex's from us. than we just wait around while the personel try and get organized. about a half hour goes by before they even call a group up.

you come in...they collect your laminex, you wait. they call you up in a group you wait. they let you in the smoking room area...you wait. than they call you up one at a time. you fill out this paper work, do your thing- they smile at you once done, little more paper work, than you leave.

I got lucky cause i was a chick. they needed more chicks to make the count even or whatever.

my senior couldnt go on tour because of it. that sucks!! No one can go ashore until all drug testing was done. LAMENESS.

i had a great day none the less. more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment