Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ensenada




I know i Promised a post about Ensenada. I never did. so i am finally posting about it.

Ensenada is in mexico. its a very ... interesting port i guess you can say. lol I didnt post about it cause i guess i dont really count it as a port. cause i dont go on tour at this port.

So what do you do in Ensenada?

Eat
drink
Shop.


wait, i think i should re-arrange the order

Drink drink drink

eat than Shop.

or mostly just drinking for the most part for most people.


My first cruise, since i couldnt get off, Ensenada was my first port. I kept Wondering why beforehand everyone kept asking me...Are you gonna drink, with a really eager look in their eye. I was lost. lol turns out thats the main thing people do.

We get there at like 1pm, and all aboard is at 7:15pm for crew. I dont really care to drink during the day, but let me tell you the people i hung with wouldnt have that. I actually hate drinking during the day especially when i know I have to go to work. but ya know in Honolulu I did take a liking to that Brewery there in Aloha tower, when i had to shoot island night at 10pm. the first time i did it I actually had such a fun time shooting that event. Its been great ever since. yea i continued the pattern. lol

Ensenada is okay. Its not the greatest place. but the ship by like nautical law has to stop at a foreign port. idk. Dont ask me to explain why and all the details. I just know we have to stop there.

One more Ensenada. Sad. I've had a lot of good times in this port. random times as well. lol

I posted some pics, not very good. I have more i want to add though, I forgot to load certain photos to my mac. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment