Monday, April 26, 2010

Waimea Canyon and Wailua River









I had to do Waimea Canyon again. I had no choice in the matter really. Boo! It was a clearer day than last time so that was a plus. Saw Spouting horn again.

Wailua river…I didn’t take any still while on this boat ride. I was too busy shooting everything. It was pretty cool. It was nice not to be on some small rocking boat. It was nice and calm. The boat ride was to the fern grotto. My pictures of this suck!

I was like oh wow the fern grotto ya know. But when I saw it… it really amazed me to be honest. It’s really cool looking. Its one of those thing I think you need to see in person. I just could not get a picture that really depicted what I was really seeing.

They sang this wedding song for everyone, told the story how only royalty was able to even go to this spot. It was really cool. Than I left the area, and on my way out I saw this really cool banister. Lol. Its always the simple things for me. Lol I can’t help it. I was like wow that banister is made out of a tree…yeah I know most are but it actually looked like a tree. Ya know what I mean, most of you probably wont know what I mean. I am weird in that way. ☺

Oh yeah … I almost forgot to mention how we went to this resort for lunch. Lunch was lame….but the resort was pretty cool. The highlight was the beach it was on and this massive painting in the lobby. I really liked the painting on the wall.

Next Kaua’i I am going snorkeling again. My Senior wanted to put me on for snorkeling in Maui again I begged him not to put me on it. I do not like the Maui snorkel cruise whatsoever. I don’t really care for it. I get too seasick to actually care about my camera work. When that happens it’s time to draw the line. Put me where I’ll be useful. I like snorkeling in Kaua’I better. I did both so now I know which one I like. I’ll get a little more practice with the underwater hosing/underwater camera work. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment