Sunday, April 4, 2010

Unexpected Sea day

.

I woke early today, went to work out….actually before my tour started. I for sure needed to after such an indulged day in Honolulu. I worked out, showered, and while all this was happening, I’m thinking, don’t we port at 8am, or something like that. So, I thought I was just tripping out and maybe it was 9am, cause my tour started at 10am.

Than I’m pretty much ready, I was talking to Jo, and was like “I don’t think we’re docked yet, I wonder whats going on.” So than I hear over the tv that we have an unexpected day at sea.

What!

So I guess the Port master in Nawiliwili wouldn’t let us dock for some reason or another. So no work again for me. I guess I am okay with this not much work this cruise. Usually the lack of work bothers me, but I’m just chilling out. ☺ I mean I would like to be on land for sure, but I’m just chilling out and okay with it.

This cruise has been way off my routine cruise…started with Alan leaving, a bad turn around visit, Stephan leaving, and a few other friends as well in Honolulu, and than a new boss to adjust too, and even less work to do… all seem to be negative things, but I’m okay. Better than normal. Its quite … weird.

Hmmmm?


No comments:

Post a Comment