Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Busy days

Sorry for the delay it’s hard to update on port days. I usually save a blog entry once I am at sea. It’s hard doing anything recreational when doing the tours then editing and trying to get sleep.

I will have photos up for sure! I love my new camera.

My roommate and I get along. We laugh hysterically all the time. Lol. It’s funny. I’m glad things are turning out good with her. Her and my boss is in puppy love. Lol there was this whole drama thing I guess with him staying in my cabin. He’s not allowed anymore because it was affecting my sleep.

I haven’t slept properly in like a week or so up until we got all that stuff about him staying in my cabin business out of the way. I slept great once I had a meeting about all of that, and Stephan and I talked about our personal issues. As well as once I had a meeting with the head of my department. Amber got in huge trouble-one huge mistake and a few other small things. Almost lost my job. Trust me I am turning it around. My first impression isn’t that great let’s just say that. I am doing better.

Things are okay. Photo staff is ehhh…okay. Lol. Oh got my hair cut. Yay. Lol. Finally. I got it done in Honolulu. They did a good job. I wasn’t like freaking out once it was done. Most of the time I am like oh god are they gonna fuck it up. But all is well. they didn’t.

We are almost at red level on the health hazard. ☹ which means passengers are sick and spreading stuff. I had a guy on a tour like crazy sick! I was not about to get in a van with him. I kept my distance. Some guy instantaneously spewed all over a slot machine. When its instant and with no warning its norovirus. You do not want that.

I don’t want to get that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment