Sunday, January 3, 2010

My New Years

Well to start off Happy New Year!!!

 

My New Years was pretty decent. I had to film the countdown and all that but I had fun. The party in the crew bar and with my department was reallllly fun. I was happy. The edit for new years party was SICK!! Stephen got to edit it though. We sold a lot more DVD’s too. Yay for incentives. Lol

 

I got this cool print of me in my formal wear holding my camera. It has a Happy New Years border on it. I’m sending it to my parents. I am gonna print out a couple more to send to other ppl. It’s a cool photo.

 

Over all It was a good new years. I talked to Craig J  and I was on the phone wth my sister for New York’s New Years. I was hanging out with brits while they had their new years. Not gonna lie, it was the first new years thing I shot, and I got a lil teary eyed at the end of the count down. I missed Ppl. I missed Craig.

 

Happy New Years!! I cant believe its 2010!! 

1 comment:

  1. I missed you too babe, still do. I'm really glad you called me though, was a pleasant ending to a blah day. Kisses.

    Craig

    ReplyDelete