Monday, January 18, 2010

Turn around day

It was turnaround day. We ported in LA. I got to spend time with Craig! It was so great to see him. It was funny I was up all night, and stayed up all day with Craig, did the safety drill, went to shoot sail away, and crashed at 6pm. Took a nap which I thought was gonna be 3 hours, I woke up to Stephan calling me asking how editing was going on sail away. I was like oh um oh no ahhhh!!. Lol he was like “what?!” Lol I was like “oh yeah I was sleeping you were my wake up call I met to wake an hour ago.” I was editing till maybe 130am. I took my sweet time. The longest was finding the right music. WE NEED NEW MUSIC TO USE! ugh.

 

I am finally finding my niche of friends on board. Claire, a photographer, left, she was pretty cool. She was one of the nice ones. She brought a good vibe everywhere.  He got a new dude from Chile. Met him all of two seconds. Lol.

 

I finally got a new camera so pics shall continue again on the site. J

 

I lost my roommate to her husband. Lol. Since Claire left, and two other photogs quit they took the one room and I got a new roommate. She’s from Canada. I met her only briefly cause I was working late tonight. She’s a first contract. I made a point to let her know if she needs anything I will help her out any way I can.

 

We sold over a hundred dvd’s again this cruise. J Which means the two cruises I have made stuff for have both sold over a hundred. GO TEAM VIDEO. Lol. Small joke with Stephen, and I. lol.

 

I don’t have to be a pirate tomorrow night, but I have to shoot and edit two things. I edited LA sail away. It was raining, scenic weren’t as beautiful as last cruise. Yes, I shot in the rain like a trooper. It was a decent edit.

 

With each day I am getting more eager to find out what ship is next for me. :-D

 

Oh I am thinking of doing a mini doc thing on board with all entertainers. It’s weird. I was telling Stephen this the best way I could try to explain it. Lol. Doing this all the time gets my creative mind going more so than before. I am always thinking of what kind of projects I can do, trailers, documentaries or something like that. I’m always around creative people so it really triggers my creative side as well. Steve said I can draw up a proposal to do an entertainer documentary and he’ll get all the approvals needed for it. J


1 comment:

  1. Very cool hun, That makes me happy to know your creative juices are flowing and you want to do additional stuff :-) Muah

    Craig

    ReplyDelete