Thursday, January 21, 2010

Things have Changed

Well ever since we got the new staff things have definitely changed. The over all vibe everywhere else is different. Better for sure.

I like my roommate. She is chill. Turns out she is having the same issues as me when I first got here. She is a first contract as well. She is getting the whole “ oh you’ll love it now, but in four contracts you wont like it than.” Ugh. So fucking annoying. The one girl who I really do not like latched on to her so quickly!! It’s ridiculous.

I understand the divide on the photo staff now. It’s the mega partiers and the mellow people who feel drinking all the time isn’t necessary. I fall in between. I hang with both groups. The one girl I do not like always seems to say some shit that makes me wanna slap her. Lol. Seriously though she’s the type when someone says something she’s the one that goes well I know it to be this way or another. It’s sooo fucking annoying. She knows I don’t like her. I always piss her off. Like today, a few of us were eating lunch, and she is a complainer. She was complaining about how one of the other photogs didn’t print the shots that were taken at the dining room last night. Something was up with the printers. And She was pissed that he didn’t right away print them when the machine got fixed. So we’re all listening to her complain and she’s like I just don’t get why people don’t do their job… blah blah blah. We’re all honestly sick of the negativity after we just got rid of two people who were super bitchy and complained all the time and were just negative all the time. So I just said, “it’s all over and done with there is no need to keep on with it. Just be happy.” She just shut up, and a look of “I hate Amber” came upon her face than she just gazed on. The rest of us looked at me and had the look like finally someone shut her down. Story of my life-I say what everyone was thinking.

Hilo tomorrow. I am checking out something cool. The tour is called Secrets of Puna. I forget what it entails.

Oh goodness!! The ship since we left LA has been REALLY rocky!! Like seriously bad. To the point where people who have been on ships for years have been scared! I am doing okay. No sea sickness, but passengers are sick all around. The night before last I was getting a lil queasy. Its hard to sleep when its this bad. Its calmed down now though thank goodness. Last night after drinking I couldn’t tell if it was me being a lil drunk or if the ship was super bad. Lol. But turns out when I was talking with Darren this afternoon it was super harsh last night. I worked out last in the passenger gym and that was scary at some points. Lol. The higher up on decks you go the harsher the winds get. Running on a treadmill was out of the question for sure.

New pics will be up soon from the port tomorrow. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment