Monday, January 11, 2010

Hilo


 

My tour in Hilo was pretty cool. I wasn’t excited for it, but I don’t know why cause I love this kind of stuff. I went to the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Gardens.

 

I got some really sweet shots. You get an hour and a half to go around this place yourself. Let me just say its just not enough time to a cameraperson. Like every two feet I wanted to get something. Lol. There was a waterfall, this cool pond, Orchid Garden. I LOVED the Orchid Garden. I’ve never seen them grown in a natural place before. The Hawaii Island is called the Orchid Island. You’ll see them growing randomly in places on that island. They have all these amazing trees. At the end of the trail you have a great view of the ocean coastline.

 

The trail is pretty steep. I knew I was running out of time so I booked it to the ocean view got as many shots as I could in 5 minutes, and like sprinted up this hill with camera tripod and all to make it back in time.  Lol. I picked the wrong day to work out before a tour that’s for sure. Lol

 

I really liked this tour for sure. I wish I had more time though. So ppl who go out on the big Island stop there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment