Monday, January 11, 2010

Honolulu

This time the tour I did was this submarine thing. It takes you like 120 feet under water in the pacific and lets see all this cool shit. Sound exciting?

IT SUCKED.

All the coral down there was man made and placed there. All objects seen, the company that runs the submarine tour put there.

Granted it was cool being on a submarine…all of 40 minutes.

Now to get into camera work. SHITTY. I was on this sub thing before back in Australia, and I wasn’t impressed. I sort of knew it’d turn out this way. I didn’t put this sub thing on my list. At least I think I didn’t. Now we know its not a good tour to go on.
The camera can’t pick up anything. It all looks like blah. And there wasn’t a lot of fish. There wasn’t anything major down there to really work hard to get camera wise.

The only thing I can say was uber cool was seeing a submarine come up from under the water. I couldn’t get it on camera cause my my seas sick mind was like fuck it I’m not fighting a crowd to get the shot.

I told Stephen and I still have to do an edit. We’ll both take a look and see if we want to put it on the DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment