Thursday, January 7, 2010

Loyalty-gossip

So I spent a lot of time with this band from the Caribbean. They are cool dude. But I tell you the difference in culture is insane. When Tiffany and I (Tiffany is a singer of a different band- from the states as well) start talking about stuff back home they are shocked. It’s the same when they tell us about their home too. We’re shocked it so nice and laid back. They are shocked the states are so mean and strict. Lol.

What else we started talking about is relationships. What happenes is people when they join a ship start looking for a partner. With someone or not. There is always this battle of who is in the wrong.

Is it the girl that hooks up with a dude that has a girl back home? Is it the guy who is messing with someone else while he is deceiving that girl back home? Whoever has the person back home usually has the attitude “oh well I do what I want.”

***NOTE: if you are smart and you wanna play the game, do not mention your back home situation. It makes your game very good and easy if you are going for that. If no one knows then most likely no feelings get hurt. ***

What ends up happening is the person gets involved knowing that this person has someone back home. They know it, and they still plug away. The person knows in the back of their mind that they will NEVER be the priority. Once you leave the ship that usually where it ends(most cases-some ppl stay together cause they weren’t playing a game)

So than you have this battle that goes on in the person’s head. They end up REALLY liking this person. Than the moment hits them and they realize “ I’m not the number one” than they cant deal with it. This is where drama begins.

What I say to that is well you knew what you were getting into. This is your fault. I will say people are persistent though. They tend not to leave you alone if they want you-person back home or not.

I guess from my conversation with the Caribbean guys is that woman over there are extremely loyal to their guys. For example this girl is involved with this Caribbean dude and he has a girl and a kid back home. He’ll answer the phone when his girl back home is calling while in bed with girl from the ship. Crazy….yes! If that were me…well I wouldn’t get involved with someone that had someone back home so it wouldn’t be me lol… but anyways. It came up that they ended up fighting cause this dude is like kicking it to multiples girls on board. Its all a mess. She doesn’t mind f he makes his girl back home a priority but as far as girls on ships she wants to be the only one. Yes I know what your thinking…. Not very…logical. I don’t know. Lol but It came to a head where it was mentioned to him that she should call and tell his girl how wrong he is being. She feels for his girl back home. Weird again I know. If she were to call her and tell her everything that has been going on with the two of them on the ship all that would happen would be she’s call the guy he’d deny it and all would be well. Because that’s who loyal the woman are apparently.

Any American woman reading this is probably like that woman is out of her mind. Lol I mean there is a point where yeah forgive and all that but jesus. You cant always go on hearsay either. So its all very …. Childish. Lol this guy is not growing up yet for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment