Sunday, January 3, 2010

Three weeks in!!


Well It was turn around day today. I went out in San Pedro. Almost missed all aboard. Loll I made it though. Did the weekly drill, then shot Sail-away. Def more efficient with the camera!! Def cutting the fat.

 

I still haven’t gotten that review Stephen was supposed to give me. One thing I have to mention. Steve and I are def getting along way better. We are establishing a way better, more fun relationship. We joke around a lot more now.  I like that. I hate for it to be serious all the time. I am adapting to him. I mean there are some things I’d like him to be more concrete on but oh well.

 

I cant believe that last cruise is over. It went super fast. The last 48 hours of the cruise was INSANE. Steve were up till about 630am compressing, editing, and burning dvd’s. I was exhausted. I couldn’t fall asleep for anything. I had to be up by 9am that morning. Yes thats 2.5 hours of sleep. Than I finished putting all the dvd’s together and took them to the gallery.

 

It’s hard to believe it’s the next cruise. They seem like a funnier bunch than the last cruise. I can’t wait to get back on tours. I am determined to get a good video of whales dammit.

 

I sent out my first round of postcards a week ago. I am sending a few out in a few days. My next batch are going on in a week. I always send postcards to my niece and Nephew in each batch. I have to. Lol. I like mailing stuff to them. I love getting mail I know they do.

 

Speaking of Mail!! I got all my mail today. I got a package from Roxanne. THANKS!! Soo much candy. Lol. I had to give some of it away. My roommate’s husband has a wicked sweet tooth too. So I shared a lot with him. Lol. I got A Christmas Card from my family and the letters from my Niece and Nephew. It was GREAT!! I loved getting all that stuff. Thanks for the Christmas Gifts and Cards!! All of it is hanging on my wall. J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment