Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lahaina-Whale watching









I did whale watching once again while in Lahaina, Maui. I have to say that my camera work was 100% better!

But guess what!!!! NO damn whale activity worth going on the whale watch for. Well there was a close encounter, but it didn’t last long. I did capture it though.

I don’t have a still of whale only because it’s so challenging to just sit there and film them, let alone try and get a still AND film them. I told Stephan to get me whale watching again next cruise. Its weird cause the first time I went there was a whale pod doing all kinds of crazy things. My camera work was shit though. Lol.

Right on the shore of Lahaina there is this cool tree. Bayan tree. It’s like the biggest tree. Its cool cause it looks like it has multiple trunks, separate trees, but its all one tree.

sorry about the coastline pic of Lahaina. It was really Voggy out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment