Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Feeling better.

I woke yesterday up to a phone call to my dept Manager saying I have to be at this Intro in 5 minutes. Again my immediate Supervisor Stephen failed to mention it to me. So I went. Got back, and crew rounds were done. I went back to bed. I slept for like 5 more hours. Had some bizarre dreams too. Crazy. That’s when you know your sick when you start having trippy dreams.

 Yesterday night was a formal night. Champagne waterfall. I was not feeling up to doing exciting camera work. No energy really. I felt a ton better when I woke up though. I was going to go to the medical center, but it’s only a cold. Turns out My roommate gave it to me. I didn’t think she was that sick. Enough to give it to others I guess.

Yeah one of the other Photographers might have a stomach thing. They him and his roommate were isolated for 24 hours to be sure it wasn’t the N-Virus. You do not want that.

I keep eating oranges. Last night I was talking to Jenu and Alaska from India…We call each other Alaska cause it’s a joke that started since we met. I don’t know his real name. lol. I felt horrible. It was like 230am and I went to eat an orange and felt better not a half hour later. Lol So eating an orange like every 8 hours is my medicine. Lol.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment