Monday, December 21, 2009

(12/20/09 )L.A.-L.A.

We port in Los Angeles today. It’s our turn around day. (Passengers get off….new ones get on.)

I had to do immigration today! Ugh. 6am! Boo. I couldn’t fall asleep for anything last night. My days and all that are really random. I have really late nights followed by nothing than I have a really early morning. No routine whatsoever.

 

So back to immigration. Since they take your passport you have to wait to get that waiting in Princess theater. There is, I would say, about maybe 100 people all needing immigration clearance. You need clearance every 90 days. Well once you get your passport you have to wait for everyone. Meaning if there is some douche that decided to sleep in late. Yes we have to wait. But you also have to wait for the ship to dock. That’s supposed to be at 7am. We didn’t move till 730am. Than we go to Deck 7 mid-ship to get off, and head to immigration. Now, here is where a bunch of idiots run off the ship to be first in line. Not to sound racist, or whatever, but it was mostly the Philippinos. I’m like “Really? Wow,” when I saw that. I stood in this crazy long line. I could have been in and out, but there was no officer at the US citizens’ only line. BOOO! If you are not a citizen they grill you. I got asked: Citizenship of country, where I was born, and what I did on board… oh, and welcome back, and all that jazz. All max of a minute I would say.

 

We have a safety drill at 330pm. Then I have to go directly to a meeting, then directly to film the sail-away party. Than edit all this footage, Stephen’s and mine. It will be a long night. L

 

Than I have to be a fucking Pirate Tomorrow! (Yeah we have a pirate night) I am dreading that! I’m not a photog dammit. I have to be in like hundreds of pictures. Blah.

 

Oh if anyone is like uber strong at promotions please email me. I have questions. J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment