Friday, December 25, 2009

Get money!

Payment

Americans get paid differently. I get paid the 15th an 30th of every month. I also get a check. All other citizens from other countries get paid once a month in cash. I was surprised. No one really tells you much until you need to sign for something. I also got my incentives. It’s extra on top of my monthly salary. Videographers get 50 cents per DVD we sell. 

 

 It’s good to finally know how everything works.

 

The company makes Americans fill out a W4 form, but they don’t take federal out anyway. I had some requested to be taken out- they did take that.  As mentioned before no state tax is paid either. 

2 comments:

  1. How much did u get paid if you don't mind my asking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the first contract(and they may pay different now) i got $1417 monthly. it went up for each contract you were promoted to the next level. Like you start as junior VDO 1, than junior VDO2...in like increments of $250

      Delete